Saturday, November 22, 2008

Who loves Brownies?!


OK, This one is sooooo easy!
The other night, John and I were watching a movie (BabyMama if you must know! pretty hillarious!) and we decided to make these for a movie treat! They were so good right out of the oven all gooey and chewy! And they were also really good the next day for a treat in the lunches!

All you need is:
1. a box of Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Family-Style Brownies
2. a half bag of Guittard real semi-sweet chocolate chips
3. about a cup of chopped walnuts

I love the Duncan Hines Family-Style Brownies Chewy Fudge Box (cost about $1) Every time I make it and take it to events, people ask me for my secret recipe!

These chocolate chips are just so extra gooey and chocolaty and the walnuts on top are always so good!

No comments: