Wednesday, March 18, 2009

clean sink scum

BEFORE
I am pregnant you know, and I guess I've been in the "nesting" stage, where I just have to clean, Clean, CLEAN!!!! Before, when I looked at the Scum and Stains on my kids toilet and sink,I was bugged by it and frustrated that nothing seemed to clean it well enough! Yesterday I decided to take action by researching online and getting to the "nitty gritty" ! I read that if you get a super fine piece of sandpaper and squirt some dishwasher liquid on the scum and scrub gently, it will clean it all! (Be careful not to scratch the porcelain)It worked Great! Also the build up in the toilet disappeared after a little scrubbing! I am so happy with the end results!!!!!! Also for terrible stains, I used Clorox Bleach Stick found in the laundry isle at the store! Awesome!!!!!! Just a little work and so much pay off!!!!!!
AFTER

1 comment:

Sallybee said...

Thanks for this great tip. Do you have any tips for cleaning hard water of shower doors?