Sunday, June 21, 2009

Labor of Love Mind Movie

I don't know how many of you have heard of "Mind Movies", but I have discovered that they are so fun to make and so helpful in personal goal setting! I have made several in the past and found them helpful! Here is a movie that I made this week to help me feel prepared for the birth of my sweet baby #6. My due date is July 30th, so I plan on watching my movie twice a day or more, starting last Thursday (six weeks or 42 days x's 2 times a day = 84 or more times I will have watched it before the babies birth! Do you think it will help?! I'll report back after the baby is born (by the way, I don't know if it is a boy or girl) Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Sallybee said...

Beautiful! I love the music and pictures and thoughts. I also feel the reality of the baby - how precious and sweet.