Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Watermelon Award










Thanks Beth for my very first Blog Award!

So in order for me to accept this award I'm suppose to list some things that make me happy!

Hmmmmm!

There are so many things to choose from!

I am usually a happy person, but I don't really think about the specifics very often.

What makes me HAPPY???

Well, Here it goes,

I feel most happy when:

1. John gives me a hug and tells me how much he loves and appreciates me as a wife and mom!

2. My kids are being silly dancing to fun music or when they randomly say "I love you mom, you're the best mom!"

3. I have cooked or baked something for my family that they love!

4. I am at Disneyland with John and our kids!

5. I have just given birth and I'm holding my newborn for the first time (2 more weeks until I get to experience this for the 6th time!!)

6. I have recognized an answer to a personal prayer! Or go to the Temple or attend and participate in a great testimony meeting!

7. I do something thoughtful for someone else!

8. I am smiling!!!!!

No comments: